Tuesday

carousels, hot air balloons, and a newborn


holiday shopping in the city and a visit with my beautiful friend and her newborn baby boy couldn't have been better. we don't get to see nearly enough of each other but now that she has entered mommyhood i'm hoping all that will change! after 2 hours of making funny baby faces and the latest in video gaming (her husband has the coolest job with microsoft} we headed across the bridge for downtown coffee and carousels. Lars couldn't have been more full of joy during his festive ride; and afterwords we headed here and here for this year's tree ornaments. with our little guy growing so fast we've begun a new tradition~ it'll be fun to look back 10 years from now at our growing collection...



my new favorite ornament...check out this amazing anthropologie inspired DIY tutorial; i may have to try my hand at it to add to my collection...


...and my new favorite baby!!

No comments: